Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jack Pot Week

Taking a Break


UL:  Beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach.  UR: Fun time walking the beach with my husband.  LL: Clusters of shells on the beach. LR:  Birds on the sand beds by the ocean where we hunt for sharks teeth.


Last week I was lucky to be able to take a break from it all.  My husband and I went to Florida to pick up our college sophomore from school.  While waiting for her to finish her final exam, I got to enjoy beautiful, hot, sunny days walking the beach and hunting for shark's teeth , sea glass and shells.  I got to spend some fun time with my husband and got to indulge in some great seafood, key lime pie, and mini chocolate heath bar blizzards.  And, I got to enjoy some bonding time with my daughter during our 13 hour car ride back home.


HotFlashFinds:  The result of this jack pot week is that I feel relaxed, clearer and have such wonderful memories.
Tomorrow is my return back to work and back to my daily grind.
I am going to try my best to try and focus on my jack pot week if I should begin to feel overwhelmed or in need of an escape.


1 comment: