Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL

Wishing all of my friends, family, and loyal readers a very Happy Mother's Day !



HotFlashFinds:  Motherhood is probably the hardest job in the whole wide world.  And, it sure doesn't come with a user manuel.   But it sure does come with lots of hugs, kisses, joys and happiness.  And, at times some nail biting, worries and concerns.

I know that I've made some mistakes along the way.  I sure hope that my girls will forgive me.  But, I do hope that they know that the love and the support that I have for them is endless.  And , I sure hope that they know how very proud of them I am as I watch them grow into beautiful and successful young adults.


My daughters in the iris gardens helping me celebrate Mother's Day 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment