Monday, January 30, 2012

What Do You Think That I Will Do With This?

left: Umbellifers Herb Pot, oval.  right: Umbellifers Herb Pot,small cup.


Any ideas of what I plan to do with these pots?



HotFlashFinds: 
I found these pots online for  $3.95. each. They were on sale at Anthropologie.  I have fun browsing through their website.  Especially, their SALE section. http://www.anthropologie.com/.  Also, I enjoy going into their stores and taking in the whole Anthro experience.  I like to look at all of the creative things that their designers do throughout the store.  And, I like a lot of the clothing, too. An Anthro experience gets my creative juices flowing.  

Regarding my original question, please check back on February 12, 2012 and you will see what I will be doing with these 2 pots.

 
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment