Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Le Creuset Classic Cast Iron Cookware On Sale Saturday 1/28/12 at Bloomingdales

                                     Calling All Cooks!
Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven
    Le Creuset Dutch Oven


I am smitten with my red 7 quart oval oven. I splurged for this a year ago during this sale.  I find that the oval size is great for longer pieces of beef and even for lasagna noodles.  
It's fun to cook when I use my pot. Le Creuset cookware can be  used for cassoulet and other long baking stews, chili, cholent, bouillabaise, sauces and soups.  This cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces and in the oven.                                

HotFlashFinds:  Save 40%-65% on select Le Creuset Classic Cast Iron Pots.   Limited Quantities.  Colors and sizes vary by store.   If you are a Bloomies charge card holder , preview day is 1/27/12.  Also, if you are a charge card holder you can pre-order.  And, you can order online.  http://www.bloomingdales.com/ to view sale items.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment